Collect Personal Information
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visit and use of this website, including traffic sources, access time, page views and website navigation paths;
3. Information filled in when registering on our website, such as your email address;
4. Information you fill in when you create a profile on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational background, and job information;
5. Information you fill in when subscribing to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
6. The information you fill in when using the services on our website;
7. Information generated when you use our website, including the time, frequency and environment of your use;
8. Information related to your purchases, use of services or transactions through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
9. The information you post on our website and intend to post on the Internet, including your user name, profile picture and the content you post;
10. Information you include in your communications with us via email or our website, including communication content and metadata;
11. Any other personal information you send to us.
12. Before disclosing other people's personal information to us, you must obtain the permission of the disclosed party in accordance with this policy to disclose and use the disclosed party's personal information
Use of personal information
13. We will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and us (including our affiliates) provide services to you individually or jointly , once the service has ended, it will be prohibited from accessing all such materials, including those it was previously able to access.
14. We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any user of our platform engages in the above activities, once discovered, we have the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
15. For the purpose of serving users, we may use your personal information to provide you with information you are interested in, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with our partners so that they can send you Information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
16. You send statements, invoices and payment reminders, you send commercial communications for non-marketing purposes,
17. You send the email notification you specified, you have subscribed, we will send you our email newsletter (if you no longer need the newsletter email, you can always let us know
18. We will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or legal provisions under the following circumstances:
19. Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
20. In order to provide the products and services you requested, you must share your personal information with third parties;
21. According to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of administrative or judicial agencies, disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial agencies;
22. If you have violated relevant Chinese laws and regulations or our service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to a third party;
23. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes
24. Other disclosures that xx deems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and materials we collect about you will be stored on the servers of us and/or its affiliates, which may be transmitted to your
Countries, regions, or places where we collect information and materials are accessed, stored, and displayed overseas.
Security of Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions conducted through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You understand and agree that information transmission on the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent on the Internet.
Contact: Cindy Li
Add: 5F, No.1 Building, 568 Si Ming East Road, Yinzhou,Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China