1.Material: PVDF 2.Size:20mm to 250mm 3.Color: Opaque 4.Connect: Socket Fusion 5.Standard: DIN 6.Pressure:PN16 (1.6 mpa) 7.Temperature Range :-20°C-140°C（-4°F-284°F）
PVDF is an elastic thermoplastic made from high molecular weight fluoropolymers. The maximum service temperature of PVDF pipe is 284 °F (150 °C), it has good chemical resistance, high-temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, weather resistance, radiation resistance, piezoelectricity, dielectric It is the second-largest product in fluorine-containing plastics with special properties such as heat resistance and thermoelectricity, and the global annual production capacity exceeds 53,000 tons. PVDF is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic with in-use resistance to temperature, pressure, and chemical strain comparable to specialty steels and metal alloys. PVDF pipes and fittings are durable and ideal for applications or applications that require resistance to high temperature, high purity, corrosive chemicals, and substances. PVDF pipes are joined with electrodes by welding, thermal contact, and hot gas welding to create a seamless and fully sealed connection.
PVDF piping system adopts hot melt socket installation or welding installation.
1.Good chemical stability, chemical resistance and heat resistance stability. Can be used in the temperature range of -62℃-+150℃ for a long time
2. Resistant to all salts, acids, bases, aromatics, halogens and other media, except strong solvents.
3. Its flame retardant, fatigue resistant, not easy to break, anti-wear, good self-lubricating properties, good insulating material.
4. Its mechanical strength is high: compared with Teflon: tensile strength is 2 times greater, compressive strength is 6 times greater.
5. Its tensile strength is 2 times greater and its compressive strength is 6 times greater.
6. wear resistance: only slightly inferior to NYLON6, UHMWPE. when the temperature and pressure exist at the same time, its performance is far better than other plastic pipes. It is mainly used for corrosive medium transportation in the field of waste acid recycling in the smelting industry.
PVDF Pipes PVDF Coupling PVDF 90Deg Elbow PVDF Tee
PVDF Reducer Tee PVDF Male Adapter PVDF Reducer Coupling PVDF Female Adapter
PVDF 45Deg Elbow PVDF Flange PVDF End Cap PVDF Union
PVDF Van Stone Flange
PVDF Pipe Fittings Application:
1. Application of petrochemical energy 2. Electrical system 3. Chemical processing (including bromide solutions, sulfuric acid (heated and non-heated), hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, halogen, and chlorinated compounds, aliphatic solvents, aromatic solvents, and alcohols) 4. Food and beverages such as food syrup, wine, beer, and other beverages 5. Pharmaceutical chemicals and compounds 6. Semiconductor industry such as ultrapure water.
1. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 10 CTNS.
2. What is your delivery time?
The time of delivery is around 30-45days.
3. What is the shipping port?
4. What are your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% against the copy of B/L, or 100% L/C.
5. How should I contact you?
You can contact us with Trade Manager or send us an email by clicking Contact Supplier bottom.
6. What is the location of your company?
Our company is located in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, China. If you would like to visit, you are much welcome.
7. How about the samples?
We could send you the samples, most samples are free to send to most places in China. If sent to other countries, transport fee should be paid by you.
1. Genuine products with excellent quality and competitive prices.
2. Cooperating with customers all over the world and knowing the markets very well.
3. We are a reputable company, the company has passed BV and SGS third-party certification.
4. After- Services will be highly-satisfied. Any problems and feedback will be answered in a short time.