Lead time: 30 days around
Delivery: Ocean or Express
Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
Place of origin: China
The back pressure valve prevents volumetric pumps such as metering pumps from working under low pressure systems, and maintains a constant pressure at the pump outlet, resulting in excess delivery.
Back pressure valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
It mainly plays the role of cutting and throttling on the pipeline. The most commonly used systems are fluid metering and dosing systems, hydraulic control systems, chemical reaction conditions, and physical critical state control. Basically, it can be divided into two parts: regulation and overcurrent.
The back pressure valve is realized by the elastic force of the built-in spring: when the system pressure is smaller than the set pressure, the diaphragm blocks the pipeline under the action of the spring force; when the system pressure is greater than the set pressure, the diaphragm compresses the spring and the pipeline On, the liquid passes through the back pressure valve.
1. The one-way valve on the outlet pipe is used to prevent the backflow of the liquid, and the back pressure valve is used to maintain a constant pressure at the pump outlet.
2. Use with pulsation damper to reduce the damage of water hammer to the system, reduce the peak value of flow rate fluctuation, and protect pipelines, elbows and joints from the impact of pressure fluctuations.
3. The back pressure valve and the pulsation damper are used together to reduce the harm of water hammer to the system, reduce the peak value of flow rate fluctuations, and protect the pipelines, elbows and joints from the impact of pressure fluctuations.
4. Ensure the stability of the water flow of the pump.
5. Reduce the fluctuation of flow and pressure due to siphon.
1. The installation should avoid resonance with the system, otherwise it will have a serious impact on the work of the back pressure valve, and may damage the back pressure valve and cause danger.
2. When used together with the pulsation damper, the pulsation damper should be installed between the pump and the back pressure valve to absorb the peak flow between the pump and the back pressure valve. Slow down the wear rate of the back pressure valve.
3. Protective shed or protective cover should be added for outdoor use.
4. Before performing any maintenance on the back pressure valve, stop the operation of the equipment, release the pressure, close the valve connected to the back pressure valve and the system, and confirm that there is no pressure in the pulsation damper. During maintenance, pay attention to prevent the liquid being transported from harming the human body.
5. The back pressure valve is directional. If the inlet and outlet of the back pressure valve are reversed, the back pressure will increase exponentially, causing harm to the system and possible danger.
6. If the back pressure valve is found to be faulty during operation, stop the system in time or close the pipeline where the back pressure valve is located, stop the use of the back pressure valve, and check and replace the back pressure valve.
7. Before any inspection and maintenance of the back pressure valve, stop the operation of the equipment, release the pressure in the valve, close the valve connected to the back pressure valve and the system, and at the same time confirm that there is no pressure in the pulsation damper. During maintenance, pay attention to prevent the high-pressure fluid in the valve from splashing and hurting the human body.
Material: UPVC, PP, CPVC, PVDF, SUS304, SUS316L;
Working pressure: 0-1.0MPa, 0.2-1.6MPa
Diameter size: DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65;
Connection method: bonding, hot welding, thread, flange;
Diaphragm material: PTFE+check glue compound
Contact: Cindy Li
Add: 5F, No.1 Building, 568 Si Ming East Road, Yinzhou,Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China