Szie:3/4" Male Threaded
Lead time: 30 days around
Package: Cartons Box
Delivery: Ocean or Express
Port: Ningbo or Shanghai
Place of origin: China
Disc filters are devices with a filtering mass inside a metal or plastic housing. The latter is made up of a succession of knurled-surfaced discs stacked snugly around a support structure. The knurling on the disc surface determines the filtering capacity.
1.120 mesh 3/4" male thread 5m3/H
2.120 mesh 1" male thread 6m3/H
|Description of Goods||Carton Qty (Pc)||Carton Size (Cm)||G.W/Carton (Kg)|
|Disc Filter,120mesh, 3/4" Male Thread（5m3/H）||45||54*35*28||13|
|Screen Filter,120(150/200)mesh, 1" Male Thread（6m3/H）||45||54*35*28||10|
3. Housings are constructed of very tough plastic that can withstand a lot of pressure and be used for a long period.
4. There are two sizes of the filter element to choose from: stainless screen and disc, both of which may suit different requirements.
5. A wide range of sizes is available to meet a variety of needs.
6. Installation and operation are simple.
7. Simple to maintain: the screen may be easily removed from the filter for cleaning.
8. Comes with a flush valve for simple removal of particles stuck at the bottom of the filter.
9. It is suggested that this be fitted after the control valve.
10. Filter sizes range from 3/4" to 4" in diameter.
11. The large filtration area allows for longer flushing intervals.
12. There is minimal friction loss.
13. Polyester or stainless steel molded plastic construction
14. Non-corrosive materials.
15. Resistant to popular landscaping chemicals and fertilizers.
Contact: Cindy Li
Add: 5F, No.1 Building, 568 Si Ming East Road, Yinzhou,Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China